- Pygmy Forth (the new 32-bit/64-bit Forth for Linux/MacOS/Windows)
- Riscy Pygness Pygmy Forth for the ARM.
- works on various Olimex and New Micros LPCxxxx boards (LPC2106, LPC2103, LPC2294, LPC2378, etc.)
- easily portable to other LPC21xx chips and boards and other ARM variants
- Pygmy Forth for DOS 16-bit Pygmy Forth for DOS.
- 3-instruction" Forth for the 68HC11 This is my 1991 FORML paper converted to html by Bolo (thanks Bolo!)
- 3ins4th.zip (18K) “3-instruction” Forth for the 68HC11 (FORML 1991 + updates)
- Forth Blocks Mode (an Emacs mode to edit text files (almost) as if they were block files)
- pfkerm.zip (41K) Simple Kermit protocol in Pygmy, includes article, source code, etc. This file is also included in pygmy17 above.
- cpyg.zip (29K) Examples from my “Coordinating Pygmy and C” article in the March/April ’96 issue of _Forth Dimensions_
- FIG Forth Interest Group
- FORTH Inc (vendor)
Return to my home page